Updated on May 26, 2015
Write your own philosophy of life…
I have read several books on philosophy. Different people write what they have experienced and what works with them. I read various religious books, books written by spiritual leaders, and autobiographies of several personalities. They inspire you and give you guidelines to live. But there is no gospel truth. We all live life with our understanding, circumstances, beliefs, means and our conditioning of mind over the years. It’s a good idea to read a lot, open your mind, get enriched, nourished and Increase your data base; then create your own programme, create your own meaning with your experiences. Write your own philosophy.
Things that I experienced and learnt over the years….
- Appreciate and gratitude. We need to be thank full all the time for what we have.
- Apna karam Karo. You do the right thing irrespective of the other person.
- You cannot change any one. I have tried this over the years, it doesn’t work. Accept the people the way they are.
- Be kind to every one, as every one is fighting a tough battle.
- My favourite: There is a purpose behind every thing that happens.
- To get love, you have to give love.
- To forgive someone you do a favour on your self……Move on.
- Good food, good thoughts and exercise for healthy body and a beautiful mind.
- I love this quote of Chanakya: I want to thank every one you ditched me and left me. As they taught me, you could do it alone. You can and you have the power. Trust yourself.
- Life has lot to offer. Go and Explore.
Enjoy and be happy …….that’s the ultimate goal of life.